Thinking of Joining #GLEACMAFIA?
Apply to Jobs Now!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Senior Product Manager to take end-to-end ownership of GLEAC’s product roadmap and build out the B to C version of the product at a world class level. You must have scaled a B to C product before at a large scale level, preferably international.
Essential skills include sharp business acumen, highly organized, proficient knowledge of microsoft technology stacks & product management tools such as Jira, excellent verbal/written communication skills & a strong bias towards data driven decision making. You must be familiar with agile sprints, know how to scope product features, manage firebase and other analytical tools etc.
This role entails working with our global teams & leaders from all over the world.
- Own and manage customer experience for a business critical feature group.
- Constantly identify opportunities to improve customer experience and prioritize based upon the potential impact.
- Manage product roadmap to deliver value to business and customers across multiple channels and platforms.
- Work closely with the tech team and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure product objectives are met.
- Measure and report progress of ongoing efforts with predefined metrics, and facilitate data based decision making.
- Translate problems into user centric solutions through right documentation and clear communication.
- Constantly monitor competitive landscape and course-correct to ensure GLEAC’s leadership in the edutech space.
- Be on top of latest developments in global internet technology space and adapt existing solutions.
- Research & analyses the existing app designs from various existing edutech domain/sites and accordingly enhance and improve the product
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven experience in scaling a product in the B2C domain at a senior level
- Ability to understand data and base his/her judgement on sound analysis.
- Understanding of any web analytics tool like Google Analytics,etc.
- High energy level to perform in a fast pace environment with high ambiguity.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence without authority.
- Displayed a high degree of ownership and execution skills in past assignments.
At GLEAC, we are looking for a Tech Lead to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Also, as a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Required Skill set:
- Microsoft technology like .Net Core with C#, MVC, Web API
- Database: MongoDB and Microsoft SQL Server
- AngularJS 8
- Architectural design patterns
- Development pipelines
- Versioning tools like BitBucket
Good to Have
IIS and nginx, Flutter and Dart, Firebase, WordPress
This role is 70% individual contribution and 30% mentoring 🙂
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
The role consists of first and foremost of championing Gleac and believing in what we do. There is no better way to spread the word authentically!
In more detail, this means the strategy, the approach, and the execution on all marketing facets including social media, online advert, website, mailers, content creation, brand application, sales tools and sales support, PR, all while applying the principles of 360 CX, SEO, SEM and storytelling.
Day to day Responsibilities include:
- Create and Manage LinkedIn’s content calendar with our growth strategy specifically targeted
- Create and Manage YouTube’s content calendar with our growth strategy specifically targeted
- Manage the SEO of the website
- Participate in the conception and creation of innovative sales tools
- Produce/manage all content with help of freelancers where needed
- Manage implementation of branding upgrade across all assets
- Strategize and develop a relevant B2C and B2B Email marketing campaigns
- Be part of the various PR efforts in putting together media lists, developing the press pack, searching targeted awards/events and submitting candidature
- Track digital performances of Website/Mailer/Social organic/Social campaigns/Google Ad campaigns deriving deep insights/recommendations and presenting a monthly report
- In general manage freelancers and third parties
Who you are:
- A full stack Digital Marketer with hands on experience of atleast 5 years able to strategise marketing plans and follow up until execution
- Great eye for detail and design aesthetic
- Well versed with marketing tools for design, content and analytics
- Team handling exp is appreciated
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced startup with the ability to plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the face of the company and have complete ownership to create and apply an effective sales strategy 🙂
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate attainment of goals
- Manage the sales cycle from initial prospect qualification calls to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present and demo products/services to prospects
- Negotiate agreements and update CRM religiously
- Remain in frequent contact with the customers to understand their future needs
- Resolve issues aiming to customer satisfaction and leading opportunities of upsell
- Aiding Product development by simulating product releases
- “You don’t close a sale, you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise”. Help us in understanding the value of excellent Client experience by building the brand image and providing enthusiastic, hands-on customer service.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role with a proven sales track record, focusing on the B2B sector in the SaaS domain- super important!
- International Market knowledge and exposure, must have worked with CXO level international clients, preferably kept the book of contacts 😉
- Jack of all trades- This would require experience/exposure to marketing tools such as Mailchimp and Canva for client engagement and campaigns
- Excellent research skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the sales domain
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
This job would entail:
- Target Achievement: Responsible for generating new business and achieving target sales/revenue for our offerings
- Institutional Tie-ups: Cross new horizons by establishing tie-ups with colleges and corporate and maintaining relationship for on-going engagement
- Marketing Strategies: Implement promotional activities needed to increase leads. This would entail working collaboratively with other functions such as digital marketing, tech and product to ensure desired goals are met.
- Team Target: Hola ! You are not alone. You work, compete, learn, greet the challenges and celebrate with your team. How amazing, it would be to work with like-minded contemporaries
- Client Servicing: “You don’t close a sale, you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise”. Help us in Understanding the value of excellent customer experience in providing referrals and building the brand image by providing enthusiastic, hands-on customer service.
Please read this before applying, this role requires you to:
- Have spent about 1-3 years in direct selling/field sales in the ed tech industry
- Be self-motivated, dynamic, and understand the importance of sales targets
- Have excellent oral and written communications skills (in the top 1%)
- Understand the value of being systematic and process-driven in sales
- Be good in nurturing long-term relationships with prospects & students
Please note: This is a part time role.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
WE CHALLENGE. WE POKE.
We force ourselves and those we serve to re-consider the greatness of one’s identity.
WE DREAM OUT LOUD
We seek. We share. We create. We are thinkers and doers
WE ARE IMPERFECTLY PERFECT HUMANS
We are the GLEAC Mafia and we leave no parts of our identity at the door. Welcome;-)