Terms and Conditions
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and GLF CONSULTING FZ LLC, GLEAC TECHNOLOGIES INC. and GLEAC TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD. It governs your access to and use of our Website and access all our Services by any means (collectively, “Services”). The website, the applications and the Services are hereinafter collectively called the “Website”.
- The Website makes available information relating to our patent pending product. The Website also provides the facility to make payment for our Services.
- The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- You must register an account (“User Account”) to access and use certain features of the Website. You may register for a User Account using an email address and creating a password which will be verified.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Website and the content available on the Website (“GLEAC Content”), including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of GLEAC and/or its licensors or authorizing third-parties. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Website. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other source identifiers of GLEAC used on or in connection with the Website and our Content are trademarks or registered trademarks of GLEAC. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of third parties used on or in connection with the Website are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
- You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Website. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by us or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
- Any Third-Party Services or Content on our website is not an endorsement us of such Third-Party Services or Content.
- Payment: Telr and the APP store facilitates are our online payment. We reserve the right to change our online payment providers at any time. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the payment gateway in addition to the terms stated herein.
- Return, Refund and Cancellation: As a general rule, we are not bound to make any refunds for the amount of license fees already paid by you in the event of either termination of the arrangement between us or in the event of any occurrence which is not contemplated by either these terms or the terms of the license between the parties. Refunds, if any shall only be governed by the license agreement executed between the parties. Any refunds that may be processed due to any transaction failures and/or any technical failure shall be processed as per the applicable laws.
- Privacy. We only share and disclose:
A. With Your Consent. Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your registered account or when you participate in promotional and/or other activities conducted by our partners or third parties.
B. Complying with the Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm and Protection of our Rights. We may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against We , (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety, its employees, its affiliates, directors or members of the public at large. These disclosures may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for the protection of your or another person’s vital interests or for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping the Website secure, preventing harm or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage. Where appropriate, we may notify you about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon We and its Website and/or its Software applications. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that guest about the request after the fact where appropriate and where we determine in good faith that we are no longer prevented from doing so.
D. Social Media Platforms. Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products and services or the Website. These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest. The social media platforms with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by us. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes. your personal data should be directed to such provider. Please note that you may, at any time ask us to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Website. In connection with your use of the Website, you will not and will not assist or enable others to: a. Breach or circumvent any applicable laws or regulations, agreements with third- parties, third-party rights, or our Terms and Conditions; b. Use, display, mirror or frame the Website or any individual element within the Website, We ‘s name, any We trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page on the Website, without our express written consent; c. Dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the We brand in any way, including through unauthorized use, registering and/or using GLEAC or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to our domains, trademarks, taglines, or promotional campaigns; d. Use any robots, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or processes to access, collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the Website for any purpose; e. Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by GLEAC or any of our providers or any other third party to protect the Website; f. Take any action that damages or adversely affects, or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Website; g. Violate or infringe anyone else’s rights or otherwise cause harm to anyone.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability and accessibility of the Website. We may also interrupt services to improve, enhance and modify the Website and introduce new services from time to time.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the Website and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Website will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User Account credentials and may not disclose your credentials to any third party.
- We may immediately, without notice, terminate this Agreement and/or stop providing access to the Website if (i) you have materially breached your obligations under these Terms, the payments terms, our Policies, (ii) you have violated applicable laws, regulations or third party rights, or (iii) We believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the personal safety or property of We and its Website visitors, its other users and clients.
- If you choose to use the Website, you do so voluntarily and at your sole risk. The Website is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- If we choose to conduct identity verification or background checks on any user, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim warranties of any kind, either express or implied, that such checks will identify prior misconduct by a guest or guarantee that a guest will not engage in misconduct in the future.
- You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your use of the Website.
- The foregoing disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. You may have other statutory rights. However, the duration of statutorily required warranties, if any, shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Unless your Country of Residence is in the EU, you acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Website, your publishing or booking of any products and/or services via the Website or any other interaction you have with We personnel whether in person or online remains with you. Neither us nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with (i) these Terms, and (ii) from the use of or inability to use the Website. Except for our obligations to pay amounts applicable pursuant to these Terms, in no event will our aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Website including, but not limited to, payment of the license fee and/or any other applicable charges via the Website, or from the use of or inability to use the Website, exceed the amounts you have paid or owe for taking on license via the Website.
- You agree to release, defend (at GLEAC’s option), indemnify, and hold We and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including but not limited to, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your breach of these Terms or our Policies, (ii) your improper use of the Website, or (iii) your breach of any laws, regulations or third party rights.
- You and GLEAC mutually agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement or interpretation thereof, or to the use of the Website, (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by arbitration. The Arbitration shall be carried out under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as applicable in India and as amended from time to time).
- You and GLEAC each agree that the following claims are exceptions to the Arbitration Agreement and will be brought in a judicial proceeding in a court of competent jurisdiction: (i) Any claim related to actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights; (ii) Any claim seeking emergency injunctive relief based on exigent circumstances (e.g., imminent danger or commission of a crime, hacking, cyber-attack).
- These terms shall be governed by the jurisdiction chosen by GLEAC.